Search This Blog

Friday, January 12, 2018

Recovery Post Workplace Abuse: Out With the Old

Sometimes you just have to scrap things and start over. 

A fresh beginning.  Which is what is happening as I restart this blog on my journey towards recovery post Workplace Abuse.

I really didn't mean to take such a long sabbatical from blogging.  I really didn't.

It just kind of happened.

I would try to restart it time after time, but would get stalled.  Stuck.  Big time stuck.  Like in mucky mud which sticks around the ankles and doesn't allow forward movement.

Over and over and over again.

I had quite a few drafts which I wanted to finish. So I would pull one up, read it, and try to go somewhere fresh from the old draft.

It wasn't happening.

They really weren't bad posts.  They included such topics as trust post workplace abuse.  Good topics.  Worthy of exploring further.

But in each one I had gotten bogged down and couldn't seem to find the words, creativity or energy to finish.

That was my cork firmly stuck in the bottle of my writing creativity regarding this blog.  Without removing that cork nothing was going to happen.

So what did I do?

I deleted each and every one of those drafts.  They weren't going anywhere.  They were just hanging around holding me back.  So time to take out the old.  Start with something new.  Something fresh.  Something alive.

It's a fresh year.

A fresh start.

And I intend to take full advantage of it.

So there!

*****

Another part of my fresh start with this blog is posting three days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, instead of the five I did previously.  When I did post regularly.

So look for fresh blog posts on these three days.

You are welcome to come anytime, on any time, read, reread.

Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment