Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

When All Was Said and Done ...





I may have been destroyed emotionally.

I may have been down for the count, licking my wounds.

I may have experienced debilitating symptoms.

I may have been a lot of things.

I may have been fearful

BUT ...

When all is said and done ...

I. Was. Alive.

These people had tried their best, but they had failed at what I now realize was their intended purpose whether they realized it or not.  They had failed to destroy me.

I. Was. (and still am) Alive.

I am healing.  Slowly to be sure.  With lots of unexpected twists and turns on what has turned out to be an uncharted journey.

BUT ...


I. Am. Alive.

AND ...


I. Am Healing




At this point, that's all that needs to be said in this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment