Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Mid-Winter's Break

 Today, I need a break.  A day of rest.  A day to recuperate from the stress of reliving pieces of the trauma.  A day to focus on a recent adventure which brought peace to my soul.

So today, I blog in a way I've not done before.  A picture blog.  No narrative.

Today, I present to you Niagara Falls, ON in all it's power and majesty.


Family Day (Canada); Presidents' Day (US), February 2012.

Enjoy.


Wintertime at the Horseshoe (Canadian Falls) from the Canadian side

Just above the Horseshoe Falls

At the brink




The rainbow at the Canadian falls
 the American falls seen in the foreground

at the brink again




The other side of the rainbow


Wandering rainbow forming at the American Falls

The Maid of the Mist's winter resting place.


The end.

1 comment: