Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I AM ....

I am:
kind
generous
loving
caring
compassionate

I am:
creative
passionate

I march to a different drummer
I don't always follow the crowd
  • in thought
  • in fashion
  • in logic
  • in belief system

I am:
a pray-er
a people person
hurt easily
a survivor of trauma
intimately acquainted with PTSD
strong
courageous
intuitive
aware of my needs

I am:
the sum total and composite of all my experiences, thoughts and feelings, both good and bad; positive and negative.  This is exemplified by my personality:  how I process things, my logic, how I handle situaitons, how I learn from situaitons, how I treat people.  I am not totally good or perfect nor am I totally bad or imperfect as those significant others in my former life alleged.  I have components of both good and bad within as does every one else in the universe.  I am unique.  There is only one of me.  I am NOT a mistake.  I may make mistakes on a regular basis - we all do and that is part of our humanness, but I am NOT a mistake.  God knew me and called me by name while I was being formed in my mother's womb.  God knew me before I was and already had a plan, a good one, for my life.

Now, all I have to do is find that plan.

Where is it?  How do I find it?


1 comment:

  1. I like that sum-up. The next time you feel despair, I'm pointing you back to that. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete